Masonville Cove Environmental Education Campus Rules
In effort to ensure visitor safety, we enforce the following rules at Masonville Cove Environmental Education Campus:
1. No Pets Allowed
2. No Swimming/Wading
3. No Smoking
4. No Alcoholic Beverages Permitted at Any Time
5. No Digging
6. No Open Fires or Firearms
7. No Skateboarding, Biking, or Skating on Paths
8. No Unauthorized Motor Vehicles or Horses on Grounds
9. No Littering
10. No Collection of Animals or Plants, Living or Dead. They are all important to the life cycle!
11. Fishing and crabbing is permitted on the dock, pier, and rock jetty. STATE REGULATIONS ARE IN EFFECT, visitors need to have correct licenses!